Great! You've now captured and organized feedback from your customers. What's next?
How about using roadmaps to inform your customers of upcoming product decisions?
Make better product decisions with agile roadmaps
Convey your product trajectory
Regularly update your product roadmap and make it accessible to groups who need it.
- Provide transparency into what your team is working on with a public roadmap
- Easily organize and update roadmaps in real-time as product decisions move through each stage
But why have a public roadmap to begin with? 🤔
- Customer Orientation - Demonstrate that your team is customer-oriented and using feedback to constantly improving your product
- Strengthen Connections - Form stronger connections with customers by being transparent about your roadmap and including them in the process
- Engage Customers - Encourage further feedback from customers and stakeholders who see your company actually implements feedback
Keep reading to learn more about how UserVitals can help you build better products. Still have questions? Take a look at our FAQ page.
Next: Release Updates With a Changelog